RFS works with its clients to design and implement an effective financial crime training strategy for the entire organisation. Where appropriate we use online learning and classroom based training.
Our trainers are not only highly skilled trainers, they have all held senior financial crime roles within regulated businesses. We have trained Boards, Senior Management Teams, AML teams, MLROs, KYC and EDD teams as well as the general employee population on both their individual and company obligations. We work with our clients across the globe and across sectors.
Our training instils confidence and appropriate behaviour, ensuring demonstrable compliance with obligations flowing out of legislation, regulation and rules. The list below is indicative only:
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML)
- Anti-bribery and corruption (ABC)
- Markets Abuse Directive (MAD) and Markets Abuse Regulation (MAR)
- Sanctions / Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF)
- Data Protection / Information Security
- Senior management Regime and Financial Crime